The Key (A Fairytale) - The Final Chapter - A Promise to Keep (Part 1)

     "What worries me now gives me great king," said Weepasa with a disinterested look on his face as he carefully peeled a mango.
     "There are many things I was taught during my trip, but some of my questions never answered," I complained, "are, and they are now a permanent burden."
Weepasa put the mango in and said: "The goal can be reached shows the path traveled, my dear king. As you pursue ambitions led after the button has not this way, the desireIt further desire to increase competitiveness in you as you think will be fought, what you, you are not? As long as you search, you'll always be in this state of becoming, something, something to want to want more and more, but if you're not looking, and the road just traveled, because it is there, the goal, and the trip will be in love. Can not you see that? Only then can you relax in this moment of eternity. Can we finally do that now?No?
     "Some of you may have to open his eyes, slowly, so the shock is tolerable, for arriving at a point where the experience ends, is shocking and not for the inexperienced traveler - and obviously you are still on the road, because you have not yet seen the emptiness of all things. Some questions will never be answered, my friend. "
"But how would I know?"
     "Know? You want to know?" You stupid, ambitious man. Do not you understand? "Can not you see that to know to find the answers meanYou do not know? Know responses and that are dead! They are history, locked in the minds of your pathetic, false, preventing little
"self" that you have ever had in this vast, eternal moment. The moment you think you know, this moment is gone, and will be a memory, no longer alive and no longer the truth. You can never hold the truth, it is much too fast and huge for you, but you can feel the truth, if you only stay in the moment when there is no kamma. If you stay there, the spiritExperience a deep, fundamental change, which discovered the unity of all things, reality, and the myth of individuality. I am here to introduce to this beautiful, eternal moment. Why do you want me to do?
     He was always very impatient, and not at all like Weeja. I thought this would all be masters of compassion and caring, but it seems they each retain their individual personalities to some degree after they found her keys, as they retained theirFacilities.
Maybe my idea of compassion had been distorted in some way. Long ago, Ariya told me that it would be unreasonable for them to escape compassionate help me out of my discontent. Perhaps she knew that only the discontent would be released even me, and was perhaps my first real step, the discontent, without allowing the escape attempt.
"Can not you just stay in the moment?" Weepasa said: "It is very simple. Just do it! This moment is here, nowhere else you need to go find them. It has always beenhere, within reach, but you could not see, you can? She insisted to discover the long way, what's holding you back. They had all the awareness of your demanding and focused intelligence to investigate.
     "First you learn to concentrate the mind used then to investigate the focus on every facet of your body and mind. But there is one thing you think of this eternal moment, and that one thing was your lack of insight inTruth that there is no "self." They have even studied for a long time, it is not time to solve it, let go, let everything go? Letting go is the only way you ever achieve insight. If it is not thought of that yet, the price for the key is everything. That is why my training is so necessary, because you are not in a position of itself - in itself. "
I was ashamed, irritated. It was this separate self that held me back. I could not understand the nature ofwhat it really was.
"We are all selfish," the Lord patiently, he said, trying to explain as simple as he could, and hopefully move past this inexorable question. "Maybe we should not go as far as stealing from others, but turns in a very subtle sense is all about" ME. "Every thought is," it myself. "We must always be the center of our small, personal world and if others are trying to elbow in this world fight it out with our teeth and claws, and regarded it as a threat andFeeling worried, irritable, hurt, angry and jealous because we are very selfish about our world. We want to constantly in the center of attention in our own mind. "
It was true. I was always thinking of me. Only during the internal work, if my thoughts were gone I felt relieved, a unique version that not only seen during my inner work, but later on for some time too.
     Weepasa continued: "When we think about another, perhaps helping themby food as you did for me, we are still in the middle of that thought, what kamma think, about how we personally benefit from. Perhaps we can hope that we make ourselves feel good, or in your case, rules that will improve our internal work. This thinking primarily of Me, "in relation to all others, is a deep-seated greed and a very simple thing, and it has to be solved, otherwise you will never get over this idea of themselves as central to everything .
"They will get stuck in yourDelusions, regardless of whether they are secular or spiritual. This fixation will go with us, and never changes, and although we may have to be aware as only very few are, we do not yet know what they do. It permeates our very being like a terrible stench, and only when we finally do see it recognize its horrendous nature. Then we will realize how full of ourselves we really are. It is precisely this 'ME', thought that the causes of our subconscious dissatisfaction and unease, because we feel a subtle wayuncomfortable responsibility for the welfare of the imaginary "I" or "Me."
I protested, "I tried to change my idea from me, but they will remain," "It is a shadow follows me everywhere!"
0 Responses

Adventure Destination Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory